Road to Winter 2019/20 - early booking information
Our holiday homes are only bookable through our platform during the winter season 2019/20 beginning from the night between 25th and 26th October 2018.
- Our holiday homes are only bookable through our online platform and our partner portals until the beginning of February 2019 – booking via email is not possible during the aforementioned periods of time.
- Our holiday homes will be assigned to the first willing to book online (on a first-come, first-served basis).
- The booking period for our holiday homes is always from Saturday to Saturday. At New Year’s Eve the booking duration is two weeks.
- The handover of our holiday homes takes place at the first booking Saturday – a handover/key delivery is not possible during a different weekday.
- Holiday home Römerhütte: The transportation of luggage between the gondola lift and the holiday home on the first and last booking day is included for the holiday home Römerhütte – This is not possible during the other days of your stay.
- Booking periods for the holiday home Römerhütte where there is no warrant for the lift operation (preseason and late season) will not be offered until we have the written assurance by the Großglockner Bergbahnen Touristik GmbH (Großglockner mountain railways) – The booking periods will be activated for the Anderles-Alm but we cannot guarantee for the lift operation during these periods of time.
From the beginning of February (the exact date will soon be announced) it is possible to book via email. Furthermore, it will be possible to book our holiday homes for one week from Saturday to Saturday around New Year’s Eve, provided that the holiday homes have not been booked in Phase 1. The booking period remains Saturday to Saturday.